grim22

Dolittle | Jan 17 2020 | Universal | 16% RT | Winner of the Kids Choice Award!

9 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Eh.....Downey seriously disappoints me. This is what he does with all his riches? Should be taking risks with some ballsy concepts and focus on more oscary stuff. He needs to get over that Tony star hangover else will become the next Johnny Depp.

He could be trying to reach that billion dollar revenues as an actor mark or something like that.

That project seem out of a market study choice of what he should do and audience told marketer what they like him to do (even look a bit like Sherlock on that promo picture).

Has for risk, maybe I am not getting the good vibe from the little marketing, but project like this can often fail to turn into a good movie and there is some room to try to achieve an higher bar than most of what we got in that space.

7 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Avengers

Anyway this move was for the best. With Dumbo two weeks before and Shazam one week before, this would have gotten table scraps.

Right right I forgot Avengers would move again lol