Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 2 - Laying the C.H.I.P.S. Down

8 hours ago, Spaghetti by the Sea said:

FLASH FIGHT TIME!!!

FLASH FIGHT #2:

Hide contents

Predict the films on the MovieTickets.com Top 5, along with the top 5% sale percentages, at 11:59PM EST on Thursday Night!

• 1 point for each film accurately included (bonus +2 for all 5 correct)
  • 1 point for each film in the proper rank (bonus +2 for all 5 correct)
  • The percentages themselves will be scored derby style. You do not have to have the correct films corresponding to the 

EXAMPLE: You predict a top 5 of the following

LIFE - 55%

Boss Baby - 10%

Trainspotting - 7%

BATB - 4%

CHIPS - 3%

Suppose only LIFE, BATB, and CHIPS are on the list, and LIFE and BATB are in the right positions. You get five points. The percentages will be scored against whichever film is in that position (i.e. you will be scored for your percentage predictions independent of whichever film you predicted to have that percentage.) Then, your derby score for the five percentages will be multiplied by the number of points you received in the film accuracy section.

PREDICTIONS DUE 11:59PM EST ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT!

Holy crap, that's a real difficult one.

I'M GONNA NAIL THE CRAP OF IT FUCK YEAH

:shades:

Edited by Arlborn

Oh yes, I forgot to mention.

FLASH FIGHT REWARDS

• Top two players each get 2 coins for the tuck shop.
  • Bottom two players, should they be on the losing team, will recieve an extra vote against them at the Tribal Council. (If they are on the 1st and 2nd team, nothing happens)
  • The team with the most participants gets a 1.5% bonus for their weekend average.
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, JJ-8 said:

So if only 2 players play the Flash Fight does that mean they both get 2 coins from the tuckshop and both have an extra vote against them.......... :ph34r:

6a01347ff0d110970c013487cec14c970c-500wi

Its like that episode of sliders with the lottery.  

You can take as many coins as you like but each one gives you one extra eviction vote 

Tribal Council #1: The Rockin' Robots.

Spaghetti: Robots, I’m in a tough position. One of you will be the first contestants to leave this island. Tribal Council is at once painful and exhilarating. We’re gonna send each of you into the voting booth one by one. Whoever gets the most votes, goes packing.

*DAJK votes*

@DAJK: Shit....this is a tough one.

*Ethan votes*

@Ethan Hunt: Easiest decision of the day. I’ll find more competent prey next time.

*Chasmmi votes*

@chasmmi: Slambros may have gotten the lowest score, but....

*Slambros votes*

@slambros: Uh....here goes nothing.

*@elcaballero goes in to vote, but falls asleep at the voting podium. He manages to write a name sloppily in his sleep.*

*YourMother votes*

@YourMother: This is gonna hurt.

Spaghetti: The votes have been tabulated. I’m going to read out every name one by one. *Everyone watches nervously. This music plays:*

Spaghetti: The first vote is for......

Spoiler

Slambros.

Spaghetti: Then a vote for.......

Spoiler

Ethan Hunt.

Spaghetti: This is a vote for.......

Spoiler

Slambros.

Spaghetti: And now a vote for......

Spoiler

Elcaballero.

Spaghetti: And with that.........

Spoiler

Three for Slambros.

Spaghetti: This is the final vote. The big one. Before we read it, I will ask the winner of second immunity to reveal their idol.

Spoiler

*Ethan Hunt, giving an evil glare, raises his hand, holding the idol.*

Ethan Hunt: I have it!

Spaghetti: 86.6%. Impressive.

Slambros: Shit shit shit shit shit shit.....

Spaghetti: This means that the contestant going home, in last place, mind you, is.......

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Slambros.

Thank you for your enthusiasm and excitement in participating. Unfortunately, the tribe has spoken.

*Slambros sighs, giving a defeated look, and walks away.*

CONFESSIONAL - Slambros: I will say, it was fun while it lasted. I wasn’t even sure I’d try to do this, and yeah, getting voted off before anyone else hurts, but I did survive, and I did triumph, even if for a little bit, and even in the unconventional method of getting trapped underwater and being chased by a guitar playing Anubis.  I know when the battle is lost, and my time has come.

CONFESSIONAL - Elcaballero: Okay, who was the motherfucker who voted for me?

CONFESSIONAL - Ethan Hunt: I was hoping to use Slambros as bait for future challenges, but I digress. What's done is done. I have bigger fish to fry.

*The remaining Robots roast marshmallows at a campfire, singing "For He's A Jolly Good Fellow!"*

DAJK: Here's to not showing up here again.

YourMother: You said it.

Spaghetti: 1 down, 19 to go. Can contestants survive this brutal police training, deal with ever cosmic supervillians, and worse? Find out next time, on SURVIVOR!

• Like 10

Thank you, everyone! I'm still gonna follow the story to see how it goes! Good luck to the Rockin' Robots and to everyone else!

I kinda knew it from the beginning that I would be the first to go home, so I'm not even mad!

• Like 9

I gotta say, slambros made a pretty big splash on his week on here. Much of the story this week heavily featured him, ms for a relative newbie, he gained quite a bit of recognition among these forums!

Gonna miss you from the team, stay active on this site as we love having you around!

• Like 5