Dementeleus

BOT: The Revisiting! The Top 25 of 2007 -- It's done! Best Film of 2007 has been revealed!

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

OH MY FUCKING GOD ENCHANTED IS GONNA BE ABOVE TRANSFORMERS. WE DO NOT DESERVE QUALITY FILMMAKING.

2 minutes ago, franfar said:

That depends on if it actually made it

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

you know a lot of the young blood haven't even seen 25 movies from 2007. i let 'em off the hook. like i say if we were doing this list closer to the date i doubt we'd see it here or at least right at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Kalo said:

This list is not so good so far...

:ph34r:

On 3/17/2017 at 5:24 PM, TelemAAchos said:

The list is guaranteed to piss people off. In other words, just like every other Top 25 that @grim22 has done. :lol: 

• Like 6

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

There are 16 movies on this list above Transformers  none of which are better than it

And this is why we have a set age on when you're allowed to have an opinion.  You aren't mature enough to handle such a substance until you're 21.

• Like 1

Just now, Beauty and The Panda said:

And this is why we have a set age on when you're allowed to have an opinion.  You aren't mature enough to handle such a substance until you're 21.

Hey come on my top 5 outside of 'formers is No Country, Zodiac, Jesse James, and Ultimatum

4 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

2007 was not a good year for movies, was it?

It was pretty good excellent. No Country for Old Men, There Will Be Blood, Ratatouille, Zodiac, Juno, Gone Baby Gone, Superbad, Knocked Up, were all fairly mainstream and well received. And there's plenty more

Edited by franfar
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Well neither is your favorite movie (unless its one of the movies I listed)

Your snark backfires because my top three is

Jesse James

No Country

There Will Be Blood

Edited by Beauty and The Panda
  • Like 1

If this were 2007, Transformers probably would have been my #1. I remember after being disappointed with Spider-Man 3, Shrek 3 and POTC 3 it was one of the few bright spots that summer, I was also 16 and well my taste has changed a bit over the years, I'd like to think for the better. still by far the best Transformers though.  

edit: wait Ultimatum was my #1 and still is actually, but Transformers was really high. 

Edited by Kalo
  • Like 1