FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

7 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Just got out of LIFE. Great movie! Freaky and intense.

Had absolutely no issue with the ending. In fact, it was a good ending. Don't know why anyone would take issue with it.

Every single time I see someone else like Life, I die on the inside a little because of how awful it's doing box office wise :sadben:

Edited by Nova
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

Every single time I see someone else like Life, I die on the inside a little because of how awful it's doing box office wise

I saw Life today and also liked it. Ending included.

So uh... take that?

41 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Ouch.

I'm assuming you see movies at the Cineplex in town, they're the theatre that play the new releases. I also saw today the attendance for the Paramount in Kamloops and... yikes :lol: 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Kamloops huh? Wonder how much Power Rangers did there. Locals rushing out to see their town get blown up :P

JB's bio says that's where he's from :)

and wait I KNEW I RECOGNIZED IT! I've been to Kamloops a few times, and I have family the live out in Vernon and Kelowna in the Okanagan. I was thinking as I was watching the movie that a lot of the background looked like it was from the interior of BC. If indeed that is where they filmed it that is.

Yeah Kamloops is the town that stood in for Angel Grove. 

Second big movie filmed in Kamloops to come out this year after uh... Monster Trucks.

Edited by Xillix

43 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I'm assuming you see movies at the Cineplex in town, they're the theatre that play the new releases. I also saw today the attendance for the Paramount in Kamloops and... yikes :lol: 

Yes, always the Cineplex. Don't care for the Paramount too much. I'm a bit hard of hearing and the sound quality at the Paramount isn't really up to par.

In terms of PR, there was more buzz when they were actually making the movie here than for the actual release. Everyone I talk to wants to see BatB, Life or Logan.

How about those Paramount numbers??

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Yes, always the Cineplex. Don't care for the Paramount too much. I'm a bit hard of hearing and the sound quality at the Paramount isn't really up to par.

In terms of PR, there was more buzz when they were actually making the movie here than for the actual release. Everyone I talk to wants to see BatB, Life or Logan.

How about those Paramount numbers??

Technically not allowed to share that info ;)

Given the chance, if I have multiple options for movie theatres, I typically go to the newer bigger location.