FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

2 minutes ago, Harley said:

The YA adaptation market has always been dicey. Isn't there some lesser known comic book series (not DC or Marvel) that deserves a chance? 

Valerian is getting a really big one.

There is a lot of non DC or marvel comic book adaptation I think, like Snowpiercer a couple of year's ago.

Has for the YA adaptation, we will be getting Ready Player one and some others but I think most of the 15/20 adaptation project have been cancelled, the genre had a short window.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, filmlover said:

$50M+ third weekend incoming.

Exactly what i thought.A 45% drop would get it right at 50M.This could very be above 400M DOM by Sunday and it's crazy to think that Easter is right around the corner and the film will see a bump then.Looking for a total of 550m is totally plausible i think.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Thinking $525M+ DOM is essentially locked in. I'm not a believer in $550M+ DOM yet though.

So it s gonna sell more tickets than the 91 version.

:what:

• Like 1

everybody are focusing on those remake or reboot like BATB and PR....

but neglecting the true spirit of hollywood filmmaking, which are originality and creativity, and recently represented by Get Out.....

Get out deserve more attention, those 30%++ is not bad at all, but should've been better or secure more screens if it wasn't for those unnecessary competition and newcomers like chips.....  

• Like 1