WrathOfHan

Suburbicon | October 27, 2017 | Trailer on Page 2

So funny story, I went to the local Regal tonight and was the only one in the theater. The presehow ended and the screen paused on the Regal logo. After 5 minutes and nothing changed, went and got one of the ushers. They checked and turns out the film didn't fully download or decode right and since it would take well over an hour, my screening got cancelled. In exchange I did get a ticket for tomorrow's showing and a free readmission ticket good for any screening (Imax, 3D, 2D etc.).

Edited by MovieGuyKyle17
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, MovieGuyKyle17 said:

So funny story, I went to the local Regal tonight and was the only one in the theater. The presehow ended and the screen paused on the Regal logo. After 5 minutes and nothing changed, went and got one of the ushers. They checked and turns out the film didn't fully download or decode right and since it would take well over an hour, my screening got cancelled. In exchange I did get a ticket for tomorrow's showing and a free readmission ticket good for any screening (Imax, 3D, 2D etc.).

Oh lord, you were spared.

8 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Wow, considering the cast and trailer I never expected this would be an absolute turd at 29% on rotten tomatoes. Was quite shocked when I noticed. 

Even more shocked that it's a 28% user rating. Like that's really bad. I will know in a few hours what all the fuss is about.