WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

Just now, Ozymandias said:

For example this seems to be a lot of people's new favorite meme lately.  I'd love to be able to down vote it.

Image result for think meme black guy

It has SOOO much mileage though

Besides, it was popular like a month ago. Now you only see it pop up once in awhile. You're late

• Like 1

Saw Beauty & The Beast. Actually didn't mind it, even got a little teary-eyed near the end. It has nothing on the original, but it's pleasant enough film. Watson's auto-tuning was pretty bad, though. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

• Community Manager
5 minutes ago, passerby said:

Tried to see Power Rangers. Did not buy tix in advance . . . Wrong choice, sold out! =[ Went to dinner instead. Will have to try another day for Power Rangers.

Could have seen CHIPs instead.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, passerby said:

Tried to see Power Rangers. Did not buy tix in advance . . . Wrong choice, sold out! =[ Went to dinner instead. Will have to try another day for Power Rangers.

That Deadline estimate is the only estimate we've seen for the weekend so far for PR, so it could end up being off.

And there are some fans out there who are trying their best to increase those Power Rangers ticket sales:

2 minutes ago, Outrageous! said:

That Deadline estimate is the only estimate we've seen for the weekend so far for PR, so it could end up being off.

And there are some fans out there who are trying their best to increase those Power Rangers ticket sales:

@Gokira2012?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Outrageous! said:

I assume he picked up discarded tickets off the floor

3 minutes ago, passerby said:

It's easy sold out when you have the movie in a single minuscule room while other movies monopolize the market with rooms and shows beyond what is necessary. I feel bad for you, but I hope dinner was as good as PR. :)

Also (and just based off early shows so I have no clue if late shows will make these obselete)

at at my theatre, Boss Baby is performing a tick above Trolls, which had an OD of 14.5M (66M weekend but it's Saturday jump was god-like here)

Power rangers had an embarrassing drop, beauty dropped hard as well. Ghost in the shell most likely sub 6M OD here (I predicted it to score pretty low in our market anyways)