WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I mean yeah I guess. Emma Watson should really stop acting though. Everyone would be better off

The lip syncing was so off for her.

Just now, DisneyFanatic said:

You opinion doesn't make it so.  Saw it yesterday - not perfect but much better than garbage.  

It was implied that that was my opinion dude. Glad you found enjoyment in it

Weekend thoughts:

Very good opening for The Boss Baby. DreamWorks Animation has enjoyed a nice comeback after a few quiet years.

Another solid drop for Beauty and the Beast, which will soon pass $400M.

Ghost in the Shell better hope it has a strong overseas showing.

Power Rangers and Life pretty much crumbled. Kong, Logan, and Get Out all continue hanging in there.

The Zookeeper's Wife had a great opening. This could be a leggy midrange hit.

Just now, YourMother said:

The lip syncing was so off for her.

OHMYGODTHANKYOU her vowel shape actually made me want to kill myself. Like how could she possibly have her mouth that wide. Like yeah I'm a choir nerd so most people probably don't care but my god open your mouth tall not wide girl

25 minutes ago, drdungbeetle said:

Boss babby is a bad movie because it doesn't explain how is babby formed also it has the voice of the man who is Trump but not in it. They should've used a good actor like Rob Schneider instead.

I think this guy just might be my favorite user.

• Like 1

The Power Rangers weekend estimate is almost where the 73% drop from Friday predicted it would be, so there was not much change from Saturday's business.

As for The Boss Baby, I'm a bit surprised by the $49 million estimate.  I guess $50 million is considered to be out of reach at this point.  When studios are close to a number like $50 million, for the estimates, they usually go ahead and say $50 million on Sunday.