WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Why, of ALL the weekends, has this one been the craziest thread? On the face of it, there should not be much to discuss normally.

I agree there is a whitewashing discussion to be made but the ridiculous extent to which the discussions have escalated is weird.

Its a thread created by @WrathOfHan

What did you expect? 

14 minutes ago, johnboy3434 said:

Are the movie's toy sales not good? PR has a long history of toy sales keeping the brand alive when the show itself couldn't.

I can't find any current information, but to my best knowledge, it's been years since Power Rangers had great toy sales. It's certainly not the juggernaut it once was, anyway. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Why, of ALL the weekends, has this one been the craziest thread? On the face of it, there should not be much to discuss normally.

I agree there is a whitewashing discussion to be made but the ridiculous extent to which the discussions have escalated is weird.

It's all WrathOfHaileeSteinfeld's fault.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Blame the creator of this thread.

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

Its a thread created by @WrathOfHan

What did you expect? 

Just now, filmlover said:

It's all WrathOfHaileeSteinfeld's fault.

That settles it then, @WrathOfHan is banned from creating weekend threads with punishment of death via our trained assassin @CJohn

• Like 5

Sheesh some folks just don't know when to stop....

My ignore list has gotten longer the last couple of weeks - much like the legs on some movies....

Speaking of, sad to see Hidden Figures not make the early estimates cut - its about to end without reaching the 170m mark, thought it could get there but nope.

2 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

I can't find any current information, but to my best knowledge, it's been years since Power Rangers had great toy sales. It's certainly not the juggernaut it once was, anyway. 

We also don't know what Lionsgate and other investors make from the toy sales.

IIRC dont BanDai take most of the money from the toys before Saban take their cut. 

• Like 2