WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

Just now, Water Bottle said:

Feminism is the belief that men and women are equal. If you think that's a dangerous and evil idea, you should accept Jesus Christ into your heart. For God is love and if you don't love your fellow human beings, you don't have him in you.

Feminism is the belief that all men are rapists and sexual assaulters.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Boxofficerules said:

No it's not. You might want to actually learn what you are talking about before you leave 4chan. ;)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Boxofficerules said:

I can no longer sit back and allow feminist infiltration, feminist indoctrination, feminist subversion and the international feminist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

• Like 9

Just now, Telerian said:

Moderation:

Okay, this is the internet and I'm an old man, so I don't know how much of this is in jest, but let's halt this feaux-MRA feminism stuff right now. 

It ain't fake, it's the truth. Open your eyes you cuck

• Like 1

i think we can talk safely if we switch the conversation from problematic minefield ghost in the shell to boss baby OR AKA (((HOLLYWOOD))) INDOCTRINATING OUR YOUTH WITH CAPITALIST VALUES

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Telerian said:

I could always start up some POWER RANGERS hot-takes to get us back on topic. 

1 minute ago, franfar said:

I was only kidding. 

As for Power Rangers, I thought expectations were low anyways

If the Deadline estimates hold for the weekend, with that steep drop, as I was mentioning in the Power Rangers thread, Lionsgate may think that going back to The Hunger Games for new movies in that franchise is a better option than a Power Rangers sequel.