WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

1 minute ago, Momo said:

your so in denial. face it the series is dead. the movie was it's last chance for survival. it will now go the way of voltron and others. away for a while.

Momo gets it as a fan of PR. There's still opportunity for this movie to make money, but I don't see them doing another film right away.

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

You say that then I look at your pathetic like:post ratio. 

And then I'm the one laughing.

At least I stanned for a movie that made the top 25 <3

Edited by Eevin
  • Like 1

Just now, Nova said:

F8 is opening in China next month. Good luck to any movies thinking they're making any money during that time in China. 

Yeah... I'm glad Kong got in there before FF8. It's presales are already strong.

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

I'm friends with about 20 people from here on Facebook, but at least three of them I don't know who they are on here, I just know they're from here because they're mutual friends with Tele and Kelli and shit. I don't want to be awkward and start asking but shit gets confusing.

I'm friends with like 8 or 9 people on the forum, maybe? All staff members except for Jay.

Just now, Gokira2012 said:

I'm sure lionsgate was smart enough to sign these kids for a TV movie sequel

Why would they need a TV movie sequel when the damn show itself is still airing on TV. 

:wintf: