WrathOfHan

The Old Man and the Gun | September 28, 2018 (limited) | David Lowery | Robert Redford, Casey Affleck, Sissy Spacek, Danny Glover

Looks like the gentler kind of a shaggy '70s crime/character drama. Pretty much expected from Lowery but I'll take it, not like there's many people doing this kind of stuff today.

That title alone is gonna be such bait for thinkpiece writers though lmao especially if this gets any awards talk going. 

• Like 2

This looks like a very good film! I was beginning to think that the rest of Fox Searchlight's 2018 slate looked a little dire, but I definitely thought wrong! I do hope that the film isn't trying to glorify theft- I can't quite tell what the intention of the film is from the trailer- but that's a question for another time. In the meantime, I will anticipate this as a film that looks to be a great one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1