Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 5 - Faters Gonna Fate

22 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

The fact that you took time out of your life to calculate that...

Well, I was walking the dogs with phone in hand and didnt have another math problem to solve, so the situation was ideal.

Edited by Wrath

20 minutes... let's see if I can write an essay on how WW2 affected Canada's economy by then (homework I didn't fucking do still :( )

lmao you know what I should add this though. I spent the last hour predicting the opening weekend attendance at my theatre for every major release between now and It. 2 sets too, one pessimistic and 1 optimistic. Look at my priorities 

Edited by DAJK
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAJK said:

20 minutes... let's see if I can write an essay on how WW2 affected Canada's economy by then (homework I didn't fucking do still :( )

lmao you know what I should add this though. I spent the last hour predicting the opening weekend attendance at my theatre for every major release between now and It. 2 sets too, one pessimistic and 1 optimistic. Look at my priorities 

Shit.. I have two papers for CAPStone due and I still have not started yet.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DAJK said:

On the bright side, if you have to write a research paper on something analytical of your choice, you can probably just copy-paste a bunch of good posts you've made, edit them so they flow together and have an introduction and conclusion, and you'll be done.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wrath said:

On the bright side, if you have to write a research paper on something analytical of your choice, you can probably just copy-paste a bunch of good posts you've made, edit them so they flow together and have an introduction and conclusion, and you'll be done.

In my economics course, I already wrote an essay about Boss Baby's box office, and I'm going to write one tomorrow on F8's box office (particularly the expansion of overseas markets and their importance to Hollywood films)

• Like 2