Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 5 - Faters Gonna Fate

@ChipMunky Your character was pretty interesting! It evolved from the normal Average Joe character into a three dimensional one, and your success in the game grew along with it. I'm sad to see you go.

@Spaghetti of 1000 Planets I hope that in the story, @That One Guy has a cool dynamic with the other members of the Kitsch team, and that @chasmmi has an interesting reason for choosing @CoolEric258...

• Like 6

Remember Sad Bens,

As the third placed captain, if you made it onto my team that means you were rejected by Dajk and Wrath, but not me.

Whereas they could see you cast into oceans, or rotting on the embers of fire, I chose you for greatness. 

Wrath and Dajk consider you the rejects of this island, the untouchables.

But I have plucked you from obscurity. 

With me you can take your rightful place as the 2nd-5th placed finishers in Survivor.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, chasmmi said:

Remember Sad Bens,

As the third placed captain, if you made it onto my team that means you were rejected by Dajk and Wrath, but not me.

Whereas they could see you cast into oceans, or rotting on the embers of fire, I chose you for greatness. 

With me you can take your rightful place as the 2nd-5th placed finishers in Survivor.

But the question is...why didn't you choose me for greatness?  You just chose a bunch of Toons, aka the worst team.  Sad!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, chasmmi said:

Remember Sad Bens,

He feeds you lies. Spaghetti set it up in a way that wrath or I could have picked you but you got stuck with chas instead. We cast our picks and they get selected based on turns we took. So I could have had someone as my #3 but because wrath put them as his #3 he has them on his team.

Sad Bens, we are here for you. The Kitschjobs have much to offer, and we are truly sorry you became stuck on a doomed team ;)

• Like 2