Ezen Baklattan

THE THREAD OF THE FURIOUS: Friday #s (DHD, Pg 36) F8 45.5M, BB 6.6M, BATB 5.3M, Smurfs 2.9M, GIS 2.1M

6 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Tonight I return to La Familia to see F8.

Naturally, I'm back here too, with my true familia. It's been a long time without you my friends, and I'll tell you about it since I see you again.

Well looks who's back.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Did you ever go on that date with the Bumble chick?

Oh, and we need to discuss Split. Boy.

Yeah. Kinda led me to a major epiphany about relationships tbh

our split discussion can wait until tomorrow when I post my review in RTM

• Like 2

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

ff7-04-rock-gun1.gif?w=650

Yeah I got sick of it like 2 days after Furious 7 release.

The Furious series is better when it embraces Pitbull and trap music over something saccharine like See You Again 

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

It's a song that too obviously yells out "we wrote this for our friend who died, now CRY!!" Not a fan of songs like that.

But I do cry. Everytime. Rewatched FURIOUS 7 last night and I bawled like a baby. It's so beautiful. :( 

8 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Naturally, I'm back here too, with my true familia. It's been a long time without you my friends, and I'll tell you about it since I see you again.

love movie rip paul walker michelle rodriguez GIF

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Guess+Whos+Back+Gif.gif

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Yeah. Kinda led me to a major epiphany about relationships tbh

our split discussion can wait until tomorrow when I post my review in RTM

Go on. This site is obsessed with/sick of the love lives of me and Ethan.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Go on. This site is obsessed with/sick of the love lives of me and Ethan.

Basically, I've spent the past two months so involved with my own shit (acted in my first play since high school AND finished the first draft of a feature-length play) and being surprisingly at peace with myself that I don't really mind much about looking for a relationship. Also, dating apps in general aren't for me because I think any girl I would be interested in (AKA any girl in the past three years I've crushed on) has to be met naturally and probably be similarly creative-minded. I've gotten more involved with friends of any gender post-play and I'm totally happy with my life now. Basically, I never really needed a relationship; I needed to have bigger relationshipamong non-film-major friends, and I'm getting there.

But let's not derail: hyped for Dom's betrayal this weekend!! IT IS WHAT FATE HAS DECIDED

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

Basically, I've spent the past two months so involved with my own shit (acted in my first play since high school AND finished the first draft of a feature-length play) and being surprisingly at peace with myself that I don't really mind much about looking for a relationship. Also, dating apps in general aren't for me because I think any girl I would be interested in (AKA any girl in the past three years I've crushed on) has to be met naturally and probably be similarly creative-minded. I've gotten more involved with friends of any gender post-play and I'm totally happy with my life now.

Basically, I never really needed a relationship; I needed to have bigger relationshipamong non-film-major friends, and I'm getting there.

That's a pretty good spot to be in tbh, not being reliant on someone else. You could teach @Ethan Hunt a thing or two. 

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

Basically, I've spent the past two months so involved with my own shit (acted in my first play since high school AND finished the first draft of a feature-length play) and being surprisingly at peace with myself that I don't really mind much about looking for a relationship. Also, dating apps in general aren't for me because I think any girl I would be interested in (AKA any girl in the past three years I've crushed on) has to be met naturally and probably be similarly creative-minded. I've gotten more involved with friends of any gender post-play and I'm totally happy with my life now.

Basically, I never really needed a relationship; I needed to have bigger relationshipamong non-film-major friends, and I'm getting there.

Good for you! I agree with the bolded part despite never using a dating app. I don't see how I could connect with someone over chat/text without having met them in person beforehand.

• Like 2