Ezen Baklattan

THE THREAD OF THE FURIOUS: Friday #s (DHD, Pg 36) F8 45.5M, BB 6.6M, BATB 5.3M, Smurfs 2.9M, GIS 2.1M

3 minutes ago, a2knet said:

In that case it would have helped if he had quoted that poster in his post which would easily add some context.

He did though. The OG poster was talking about how American sniper outperformed Get Out because young black people watch movies and that the audience for Americans sniper watches AS and Fox News. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 2

Great performance for FF 8, BUT we know that the previous movies weren't known for getting great domestic legs. Every FF movie has dropped between 60/63% for its second weekend.

So, let's hope people won't have meltdowns if FF8 drops 61% next weekend, because that's expected. 

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

He did though. The OG poster was talking about how American sniper outperformed Get Out because young black people watch movies and that the audience for Americans sniper watches AS and Fox News. 

ok, i thought his initial post didn't have a quote and later was edited.

• Like 1

Just now, a2knet said:

ok, i thought his initial post didn't have a quote and later was edited.

Maybe he later edited it and that's why it didn't make sense to the other users? 

i only saw the version with the quote in it lol 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Great performance for FF 8, BUT we know that the previous movies weren't known for getting great domestic legs. Every FF movie has dropped between 60/63% for its second weekend.

So, let's hope people won't have meltdowns if FF8 drops 61% next weekend, because that's expected. 

37-38 weekend 2nd weekend i guess (if ow stays at 100).

9 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

4UiFU.gif

You have gone too far!. First @a2knet is one of the most objective members here. Get Out is not your movie to defend. Almost every member here liked the BO run of Get Out and liked it. Why every week you came here to say nonsense about almost everything related to Get Out. Dont you have something else to talk about....there are plenty of threads and subject where you can express yourself in a good and helpful way.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, a2knet said:

37-38 weekend 2nd weekend i guess (if ow stays at 100).

Since the second movie, every F&F movie has had a second weekend lower than its OD. I would guess 35M or lower right now since it isn't exactly a big pop culture event this time around.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, daisyspring8 said:

The minion franchise is the most profitable for Universal. It cost much less than FF and JW. The budgets are usually around 75m, while the other two cost more than 200m.

Yeah it's very possible but I'm expecting that franchise to drop slightly with DM3 this summer. But budget wise, correct. 

• Like 1