kayumanggi

HAPPY DEATH DAY | 10.13.17 | Universal

14 hours ago, That EddieKaspbrak Guy said:

Rated PG-13 for violence/terror, crude sexual content, language, some drug material and partial nudity

Ugh. Was really hoping for an R rating with this premise. So every single death will be boring, then.

On 7/25/2017 at 7:46 PM, That One Guy said:

Rated PG-13 for violence/terror, crude sexual content, language, some drug material and partial nudity

I am torn.

On one hand, I know that an R rating is no guarantee of a quality scary film, just like a PG-13 doesn't mean that it will necessarily be bad.

However, I was really hoping for some gory, bloody fun... :( 

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

110 million views of the trailer according to universal. Seems they attached the trailer to the Taylor Swift video on YouTube.

I think it could do decently. ~$35-40m. 

Do they still count the views if it was skipped? Because I got it as a skippable trailer on the video. 

I’m feeling that it is going to explode on a big way. It is generating some nice buzz on Twitter and Facebook, it has the perfect release date, and most important: it’s PG13, since it is the type of movie that teens girls go nuts. This is going to be the phenomenon of Halloween. 

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael