kayumanggi

HAPPY DEATH DAY | 10.13.17 | Universal

57 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Not sure, but there's a lot of people who have watched it, already.

I couldn't resist and I just read it. I didn't like it. I'll be watching it as soon as it gets released here. However, I've seen some people complaining about the movie's tone, the pg-13 rating and the plot as a whole.

Yeah, there is an embargo, several critics already watched the movie, but can’t post the review yet. Cinepop said that they’re going to post  their review tomorrow, so, I presume that the embargo end tomorrow.

Fuck those persons. If you’re going to watch a PG13 Horror movie, you already know how the tone of the movie will be, you already know that you can’t expect the same level of brutality of a Rated R movie, complaining about it is ridiculous, if these persons want to see gore, there’s Shitsaw coming that will offer plenty of violence to them, since that’s the only thing that this “movie” can offer.

I’m not surprised about people complaining about the plot, these time travel movies always get people confusing, Interstellar let people confused, Arrival did, Edge of Tomorrow did, I’m pretty sure there will be some persons that won’t understand this movie at all.

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

3 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I’m not surprised about people complaining about the plot, these time travel movies always get people confusing, Interstellar let people confused, Arrival did, Edge of Tomorrow did, I’m pretty sure there will be some persons that won’t understand this movie at all.

lmao people won't be confused by the plot. Come on.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Yeah, there is an embargo, several critics already watched the movie, but can’t post the review yet. Cinepop said that they’re going to post  their review tomorrow, so, I presume that the embargo end tomorrow.

Fuck those persons. If you’re going to watch a PG13 Horror movie, you already know how the tone of the movie will be, you already know that you can’t expect the same level of brutality of a Rated R movie, complaining about it is ridiculous, if these persons want to see gore, there’s Shitsaw coming that will offer plenty of violence to them, since that’s the only thing that this “movie” can offer.

I think the users were complaining about the plot being everywhere and about a slasher movie being rated pg-13.

By the way, I love Jigsaw and this is about Happy Death Day. So, calm down and let's focus on this topic. I'll be watching both movies and I hope they both get good performances. I didn't like what I read about Happy Death Day, BUT reading and watching something are different things. So, we'll see.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I think the users were complaining about the plot being everywhere and about a slasher movie being rated pg-13.

By the way, I love Jigsaw and this is about Happy Death Day. So, calm down and let's focus on this topic. I'll be watching both movies and I hope they both get good performances. I didn't like what I read about Happy Death Day, BUT reading and watching something are different things. So, we'll see.

I hope you’ll enjoy it. ;)

But don’t go on OD, since it’s a holiday here, I’m sure it will be full of kids. :lol: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I hope you’ll enjoy it. ;)

But don’t go on OD, since it’s a holiday here, I’m sure it will be full of kids. :lol: 

That seems a good advice, but I can't resist. I really want to see HDD as fast as I can, lol. I'm curious about it.

Let's hope the kids will stay far away. XD

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

OMG

STARTING AT 100%

LET THE HYPE START 

STAR WARS WHO? @CJohn

I have to wait until Sunday to see it :sadben: This getting good reviews really shows the power of Blumhouse tho.

• Like 1

ITS GETTING PRAISE ON TWITTER

#HappyDeathDay was actually pretty good! It had everyone in the theater engaged lol. @UniversalHorror

Saw a prescreening of Happy Death Day! One of the best movies this year #HappyDeathDay

Buddy #HappyDeathDay was an enjoyable movie I really liked it a lot!

#HappyDeathDay was good AF!!

• Like 1

@blumhouse Just saw #HappyDeathDay - what a blast! A perfectly crafted film with horror, humor and a lot of heart. LOVED IT!

@UniversalHorror sooo goood hope to wake up again to resee the movie lol #HappyDeathDay

Happy Death Day was amazing!!! Y'all need to check it out! #HappyDeathDay

#HappyDeathDay was honestly soooooo good! So lucky I got to see it before anyone else!!!

VtLhuiG.gif