newbie BO buff

Indonesia Box Office 2023 - thanks for updating

On 12/30/2018 at 11:49 PM, newbie BO buff said:

In only 2 days, Aquaman snagged anoter $1M. Insane. This is going to break $17M, I believe.

DvrWDhNV4AAF2ag.jpg:large

Soon to hit no.4.

DvrYCjYUUAEZ-UC.jpg:large

Wow Aquaman will be the 2nd biggest superhero movie ever after Infinity War, and very likely the 3rd biggest foreign movie of all time (5th including local movies). Who would've thought? I mean, before Justice League, the idea of an Aquaman movie sounded ridiculous. But here we are now.

Edited by catlover
  • Astonished 1

From Deadline:

IMG-20190303-104646.png

I've never seen they mention anything about Indonesian movie before. But then this is a huge achievement. That $2.05M equals to around 720,000 admissions. Including previews it's 800,000 on OD. More than twice the previous record OD for local movie, which was 313,623 adm. The first movie is the 4th biggest of all time, after Infinity War, Jangkrik Boss Part 1 (a local movie) and Fast & Furious 8. This sequel will not beat IW's total beacuse of the rush factor and the fact that Captain Marvel is coming in several days. It might not even reach the first movie's total, but who knows.

The question is, will Endgame reclaim the OD record? Well, I doubt it, thanks to the reported 3 hours runtime that will limit its potential in one day. But I expect it to break IW's OW and total record.

Edited by catlover
  • Like 2

What a bonkers pair of weeks. IW had the biggest OD 8 days ago, now ranks #3 :hahaha:   

Will likely have fallen from 1st out of the top 3 entirely in the span of two months!

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

What a bonkers pair of weeks. IW had the biggest OD 8 days ago, now ranks #3 :hahaha:   

Will likely have fallen from 1st out of the top 3 entirely in the span of two months!

And then there is The lion King and Spidey in July. Who would have thought that when IW obliterated records.

EIdmyg5U8AA6gL7.jpg

Dark Fate had an excellent opening day, but then slipped from day 2 onwards.

Maleficent 2 held on quite well, average daily drop 60% (a good number in Indonesia).

NOTE:

Will provide more updates from my app Cinepoint from now on.

Or, you could just download it yourselves.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, newbie BO buff said:

EIdmyg5U8AA6gL7.jpg

Dark Fate had an excellent opening day, but then slipped from day 2 onwards.

Maleficent 2 held on quite well, average daily drop 60% (a good number in Indonesia).

NOTE:

Will provide more updates from my app Cinepoint from now on.

Or, you could just download it yourselves.

What is the total for Joker.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:56 PM, keysersoze123 said:

What is the total for Joker.

19 minutes ago, Sunny Max said:

Joker total ... ?

4.2M admissions. Which is like $13M+. Apologize if I’m slightly wrong. I don’t have accurate numbers 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1