Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 7 - Circling The Drain

I had considered buying the double vote at the shop and sending my votes YourMother's way in case this scenario happened but changed my mind and just held on to hope that me or yourmother would get immunity. I should really trust my gut on these things

Edited by Ethan Hunt
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, elcaballero said:

Thanks, I appreciate it. I didn't expect things to turn out like that, but hopefully I can make something of it.

Out of curiosity, were you expecting the votes that came your way or did you think they were voting against me too?

16 minutes ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

yeah that's fine!

Never mind, I turned in this weeks predictions already but thank you so much, however next Thursday and Friday I have 2 big AP tests and could use studying so for that weeks challenge do you mind if I turn them in on Friday at 2 PM EST (again for the May 5-7th predictions) or be exempted. Or any other possibility where my team is not hurt.

Edited by YourMother