Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 7 - Circling The Drain

Eh, turning in that late is 9 coins worth of benefit since previews #s will certainly be out by then.

Maybe give each team a 1-shot suspended animation chamber where you can freeze someone once, exempting them from that weekend's predicts (and they get no coins from a win, but they can still be voted off if the team loses)? Or make it buyable at the Tuck shop?

• Like 1

Id be willing to pitch in a few coins for ya @YourMother if you aren't able to work something out :)

if im allowed to do that idk. I feel ya for the stresses of school, it really got to me this week. My whole grad class knows the last weekend of April is "the week from hell" for grade 12's

• Like 2

I say that anyone who chose to spend time on a desert island during exam time deserves everything that comes there way with that decision. :ph34r:

I kid, I kid please don't vote me off. :sadben:

Well I mean you can't ote me off anyway as I am immune like every week :D 

Again I kid I kid...

Or do I...  :ph34r:

20 hours ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

Indeed they can. 

In fact, I'm gonna introduce a little twist next week that will make this interesting....

The twist is letting eliminated players that still have coins being allowed to use them to get back in the game! I knew I could count on you, Spaghetti! :D

• Like 2

This weekend is just falling apart for me again. That's okay, cause as long as I survive I'm sure I'll be able to do better on a weekend where I don't have so many other deadlines, but also on a weekend where people actually give a shit about what's coming out :P

• Like 1