Blankments

47 Meters Down | Johannes Roberts | June 16, 2017

2 hours ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

So is there a lot of suspense/thrills/scares in this movie I would suppose? (I guess a better question would be are they effective?) Because if so I might see this tonight.

It will obviously depend on what things you personally find scary, suspenseful, and thrilling, but what I will say is that the film is crafted in such a way, and the two actresses sold their predicament with enough conviction to make me believe what I was seeing and to make me get emotionally involved. I concur with Baumer: I feel that it was intense and scary. To be honest, I was not too enthusiastic about watching it because after seeing (and LOVING) The Shallows, I was all sharked out and I felt that this would be a crappy imitation. But I think it was great. 

• Like 1

Just gonna point out this had a great hold. In its second weekend it gained 201 theatres and only dropped less than 37%, which is pretty incredible for an unabashed B-movie thriller. The Shallows dropped almost 48%.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xillix said:

Just gonna point out this had a great hold. In its second weekend it gained 201 theatres and only dropped less than 37%, which is pretty incredible for an unabashed B-movie thriller. The Shallows dropped almost 48%.

Especially one that's been online for about a year.

• Like 2

BUMP for this iconic tiny film which everyone expected to bomb and flop.

Guess what, hoes?

You all were wrong!

Now, Kweens Mandy and Claire have a hit in their resume.

Queens of Charity!!!

Excited for the sequel where Queen comes back to haunt and terrorize disrespectful and messy tourists and pulls them into the depths to be eaten!

Look at Queen looking beautiful, fresh, and healthy after a summer hit and divorcing a messy and selfish and ugly man!

tumblr_ov5o60rmUh1r2pwbyo2_540.jpgtumblr_ov5o60rmUh1r2pwbyo1_540.jpg

A woman!!!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

BUMP for this iconic tiny film which everyone expected to bomb and flop.

Guess what, hoes?

You all were wrong!

Now, Kweens Mandy and Claire have a hit in their resume.

Queens of Charity!!!

Excited for the sequel where Queen comes back to haunt and terrorize disrespectful and messy tourists and pulls them into the depths to be eaten!

Look at Queen looking beautiful, fresh, and healthy after a summer hit and divorcing a messy and selfish and ugly man!

tumblr_ov5o60rmUh1r2pwbyo2_540.jpgtumblr_ov5o60rmUh1r2pwbyo1_540.jpg

A woman!!!

Image result for we're not worthy gif

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Mandy Moore is taking over the world. First broadcast TV and now Summer box office.

After being mocked and considered a flop, Tangled brought her resurgence, and now, she is ready to scalp us all.

She's supposedly doing music again too!!!

She coming back to snatch the Pop Throne!!!

We TRULY are not worthy.

Also, don't leave my Queen outta this, ----.

• Like 2