WrathOfHan

Glass | Jan 18, 2019 | The 22nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

i loved the ending. i'm surprised that's the part people are taking issues with.

Just felt really draggy and overlong. Kinda felt like the new Fantastic Beasts ending, where they forced like five different twists in 20 minutes. Twists are way better, but it did make me wish the movie would end faster. Maybe I’ll think differently on a rewatch I dunno

Edited by CoolEric258

Haven't watched Glass but was reading Unbreakable's wiki synopsis and looks like role of water influencing events and characters is noticeable in most of his movies. Twist: Shyamalan movies are part of the Shared Water Universe.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

i loved the ending. i'm surprised that's the part people are taking issues with.

The ending ending yeah, I'm surprised too because it's SUCH a powerful ending. I mean, what I love about M.Night is how poetic many of his films are and this one is one of his most powerful films imo and that ending is pure poetry with one hell of a message. I can see why the last 20 min will divide though. Love this film, it's going to haunt me for weeks :D

• Like 4

3 hours ago, TimmyRiggins said:

The ending ending yeah, I'm surprised too because it's SUCH a powerful ending. I mean, what I love about M.Night is how poetic many of his films are and this one is one of his most powerful films imo and that ending is pure poetry with one hell of a message. I can see why the last 20 min will divide though. Love this film, it's going to haunt me for weeks :D

I do too, but I think people have issues with the ending, not the ending ending.  LOL

29 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Ridiculous article.  He stated many times there is no sequels after Glass.  As for someone else write his scripts and what not?I hope that never happens.  I hope he keeps reaching for the stars and do what he's doing.  The Visit, Split, and Glass are all terrific.  I like he's unique voice in Film.  Love him or hate him there is something special when he releases a new film because you aren't ever sure what to expect.  

• Like 3

I finally watched it and I loved it!

It was a great movie. I almost didn't watch it because of the reviews. I'm glad it's performing well. Perhaps people were expecting something different or anything like that. It was nice seeing Willis trying to act again after a long time. Jackson and Mcavoy were incredible!

8,5/10 

• Thanks 1