kayumanggi

Weekend Numbers | 19.4 M FATE OF THE FURIOUS | 12 M HOW TO BE LATIN LOVER | 10.1 M BAAHUBALI II | 9.3 M THE CIRCLE

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

My best friend finally saw BatB and just sent me an angry rant about it. It filled me with so much life. fuck that movie

After seeing it a 2nd time, It dropped down a bit in quality. I'm mean it's better than most of Disney's live action remakes (except TJB, Cinderella, and Pete's Dragon), but they need to stop. However to be honest, I'll pay to see Lion King cause of the cast and director, but that's about it. I swear by 2027 we'll have a Live Action Lilo and Stitch, Brother Bear, Atlantis and Chicken Little. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

My best friend finally saw BatB and just sent me an angry rant about it. It filled me with so much life. fuck that movie

Who cares? It's such a juggernaut, Disney gained a lot from it and so many people loved it :D

Deal with it! :insane:

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

After seeing it a 2nd time, It dropped down a bit in quality. I'm mean it's better than most of Disney's live action remakes (except TJB, Cinderella, and Pete's Dragon), but they need to stop. However to be honest, I'll pay to see Lion King cause of the cast and director, but that's about it. I swear by 2027 we'll have a Live Action Lilo and Stitch, Brother Bear, Atlantis and Chicken Little. 

I would take Brother Bear over The Lion King  every day the week

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Atlantis??? I SAY YES!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I would take Brother Bear over The Lion King  every day the week

I mean, they should just remake their bad/mediocre movies since they can't get worse but not remake their classics as cashgrab copy/paste remakes.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

Atlantis??? I SAY YES!!!

Exactly. Disney should remake their old animated movies that had major flaws, and could fix them to be better, like a good remake should. A live action Atlantis/Treasure Planet could do TJB numbers, a photoreal Chicken Little/Brother Bear could be something special.

• Like 1