kayumanggi

Weekend Numbers | 19.4 M FATE OF THE FURIOUS | 12 M HOW TO BE LATIN LOVER | 10.1 M BAAHUBALI II | 9.3 M THE CIRCLE

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

Exactly. Disney should remake their old animated movies that had major flaws, and could fix them to be better, like a good remake should. A live action Atlantis/Treasure Planet could do TJB numbers, a photoreal Chicken Little/Brother Bear could be something special.

Treasure Planet, major flaws? It was great to me, and the main song :o Frankly, I loved it. Atlantic was not perfect but I still liked watching it.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

These numbers....GOTG2 not in US theaters yet?

Does someone know why so many Marvel movie have a release in the US after a long list of oversea market ?

Best strategy piracy wise or something, what could it be?

16 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Does someone know why so many Marvel movie have a release in the US after a long list of oversea market ?

Maybe in order to create some hype before the US release to get a stronger OW?

16 minutes ago, Barnack said:

It's generally to take advantage of holidays in the earlier markets.

Aus/NZ have Anzac day and school holidays in those earlier weeks and other markets I *think* have a similar deal going on.

• Like 3