kayumanggi

US | 03.22.2019 | Universal | 13th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

PCU (Peele Cinematic Universe)

WCU (Wan Cinematic Universe)

NCU (Nolan Cinematic Universe)

JCCU (Iron Jimbo and JCS Cinematic Universe) 

have I forgotten someone? :thinking:

There is actually an argument that Ridley and Cameron share a universe with BR etc. 

I'm going to go see US again soon, I think it is one of those movies where you get a lot of added enjoyment the second time around. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

There is actually an argument that Ridley and Cameron share a universe with BR etc. 

I'm going to go see US again soon, I think it is one of those movies where you get a lot of added enjoyment the second time around. 

Bohemian Rhapsody? :mouthdropped:

or Blade Runner? :thinking:

let's not get ahead of ourselves and say it's gonna open to 100M. pre-sales have been getting heavier every year.

remember how just 2 weeks ago when Captain Marvel exploded on Fandango last couple of days and was matching BP (even surpassing it at some point) and everyone jumped on the 170M+ OW train? and then when it opened to "only" 153M it was seen as a "boring number that was on the lower end of expectations from pre-sales or w/e"

if Us does anywhere around 70M-80M which is way higher than what the tracking suggests. it'll be a huge breakout 

1 hour ago, RealLyre said:

let's not get ahead of ourselves and say it's gonna open to 100M. pre-sales have been getting heavier every year.

remember how just 2 weeks ago when Captain Marvel exploded on Fandango last couple of days and was matching BP (even surpassing it at some point) and everyone jumped on the 170M+ OW train? and then when it opened to "only" 153M it was seen as a "boring number that was on the lower end of expectations from pre-sales or w/e"

if Us does anywhere around 70M-80M which is way higher than what the tracking suggests. it'll be a huge breakout 

anything above 60 is incredible.