kayumanggi

US | 03.22.2019 | Universal | 13th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

1 hour ago, MrGamer said:

So, Peele hasn't cast who will play Moss' husband yet? I'll go tweet him some suggestions. 

Jon Hamm, Pete Campbell, Ken with eye patch.

2ff1347de2ba134795e5ad1c3ca1896c.jpg

I'd also support this

0236e7141a0f636ab085bd944fc046127148a98f

Hey he's worked with Jordan Peele before.

This could also work

636548361514747841-GN-FP-0040.jpg

At first I thought that the capitalized 'US' in the title of the thread meant the film was gonna be a pretentious ctitique on America as a whole. I'm glad it's something much more intriguing than that, as the title is 'Us', and the film is another mysterious thriller. I like the cast a lot -- Winston Duke and Lupita Nyongo are both great! I'm rooting for this film to be a great one.

• Sad 1

Jordan Peele’s social thriller Us begins production today with young castmembers Shahadi Wright Joseph, Evan Alex, Madison Curry, Cali Sheldon and Noelle Sheldon joining alongside Yahya Abdul-Mateen II and Anna Diop. The already announced cast includes Lupita Nyong’o, Winston Duke, Elisabeth Moss and Tim Heidecker.

https://variety.com/2018/tv/features/jordan-peele-monkeypaw-prods-twilight-zone-us-1202903254/

Not much about Us in there, but some interesting stuff about Peele's production company and his upcoming TV projects.

I'm guessing we'll probably get a trailer with Halloween.

Edited by Jayhawk

12 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

btw is this still coming out for March? If so, we should have gotten a trailer by now.

I'm sure this is one of those films where they wouldn't want to show the trailer too soon.

For comparison's sake, the trailer for Escape Room was released in mid-to-late October, two and a half months before the film's release date. If Universal is shooting for a similar timeframe, there's still time to have this trailer released two and a half months before.

But I'm sure the internet will be abuzz no matter when the trailer is released. Get Out was a major breakthrough.

12 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

Jordan Peele's just ripping off mother! lmao

btw is this still coming out for March? If so, we should have gotten a trailer by now.

Elisabeth Moss trying to push Scientology on them for 90 minutes, probably.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1