kayumanggi

US | 03.22.2019 | Universal | 13th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

17 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Audience score is 70% way below get out. Curious to see where it lands.

Rotten Tomatoes user scores(or any site that has a user based scores) are useless. I still don’t know why some people still take it seriously.

2 minutes ago, cmbbox2390 said:

Rotten Tomatoes user scores(or any site that has a user based scores) are useless. I still don’t know why some people still take it seriously.

Can't imagine any reason people would troll this movie like CM. I mean 70% is pretty damn good. Get out was 86%.

Can someone pls explain WTF is the matter with this movie? Why are people throwing money all over it?

As if we didn't have enough stupid cheap horror movies already, now the sharks are gonna make even more, smelling the blood of heaps of fresh cash... :(

Shoot a flick for a million - get 70 times that for three days. Fuck.

15 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

Can someone pls explain WTF is the matter with this movie? Why are people throwing money all over it?

As if we didn't have enough stupid cheap horror movies already, now the sharks are gonna make even more, smelling the blood of heaps of fresh cash... :(

Shoot a flick for a million - get 70 times that for three days. Fuck.

So you mad that people went to see a film that has gotten rave reviews and good WOM. 

59 minutes ago, Curtis1986 said:

So you mad that people went to see a film that has gotten rave reviews and good WOM. 

No? Just asking why.

Don't tell me you all find this natural?

Also, reviews mean nothing, and Cinemascore is B- , so this is not where the answer lies. I can get why the previous movie (Get Out) broke out - but this one doesn't make much sense. Maybe Get Out had a really strong effect on the BO of Us.

2 hours ago, Slambros said:

For those who've seen the movie: does it have a happy ending or a sad ending? This'll probably dictate whether or not I'm able to see it tonight.

I will pm you since I’m not sure if that’s considered a spoiler. 

I think I had forgotten to say: I actually did end up seeing this movie. I thought it was excellent. Jordan Peele really is a Hitchcock type of Hollywood auteur. If you haven't seen the film yet, then... well, you should. That's all I'll say.

• Like 1