kayumanggi

US | 03.22.2019 | Universal | 13th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

Something for me to admit: I actually got a nightmare from this film's trailer last night. In the dream, my family wanted to eat... either a pie or a danish. But the dessert would trigger the creation of our doppelgangers. So I was trying to get them to not eat the dessert, whether it was a pie or a danish.

• Astonished 1

49 minutes ago, Slambros said:

Something for me to admit: I actually got a nightmare from this film's trailer last night. In the dream, my family wanted to eat... either a pie or a danish. But the dessert would trigger the creation of our doppelgangers. So I was trying to get them to not eat the dessert, whether it was a pie or a danish.

I also had a nightmare about this movie. The creepy family was attacking me in my yard, riding in on a pink balloon. I didn’t sleep anymore after that. 

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

My parents went to see the Mary Queen of Scots movie with my aunt and uncle and after the movie they said the movie was “okay” but they specifically kept going on about the trailer for a horror movie with a black family and Dopplegangers that played before the film lol. They hate horror movies though but the trailer definitely made an impression.

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

...they pushed it back a week?

https://deadline.com/2019/01/jordan-peele-us-release-date-change-sxsw-opening-night-1202531709/

They already had tickets on sale too.

If you listen closely, you can hear the sound of thousands of cinema managers across the US screaming in anger about having to notify customers that they’ve had to cancel showings...

Seems foolish to push it back, they still would’ve had a week to build hype after SXSW. Although I suppose it gives it a bit of breathing room moving it away from the second week of Captain Marvel.