kayumanggi

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR | 1369.5 M overseas ● 2048.4 M worldwide

Just now, Sam said:

Yup. That late April/early May slot has been an incredible slot for Marvel in the OS markets. May Day/Labor Day bring in them big numbers. 

I just counted. There are only two releases currently scheduled between IW and Solo here (A Quiet Place and Life of the Party). Glad I have exams to keep me occupied around that time of year or else I'd be getting bored.

• Like 1

On Saturday, December 02, 2017 at 1:08 PM, NCsoft said:

This one looks like another 1.4-1.5B WW film, with 950 to 1B OS.

Lots of comments on youtube calling for the Fall of Avatar WW, hilarious.

Speaking of Avatar, in his recent interview, James Cameron said that its alright with him if Disney buys the Fox movie properties since he thinks that Disney has more investment than Fox in the Avatar franchise (talking about Pandora in Walt Disney World). He said that he is also sure that he will have a good relationship with Disney. So if the deal goes through, Avatar 2 will be distributed by Disney in 2020.

4 hours ago, UserHN said:

Speaking of Avatar, in his recent interview, James Cameron said that its alright with him if Disney buys the Fox movie properties since he thinks that Disney has more investment than Fox in the Avatar franchise (talking about Pandora in Walt Disney World). He said that he is also sure that he will have a good relationship with Disney. So if the deal goes through, Avatar 2 will be distributed by Disney in 2020.

Not sure about how I feel about that, I'm confident that Disney would do a good job distributing, advertising and building up momentum for it. I just don't really want them to totally dominate the market through obtaining another big franchise that's has loads of potential. I'm sure Avatar and Cameron will be fine either way though.

I don't know why Avengers is not popular here in Romania. 

the 1st one did - 206k adm and $1.2m

and the 2nd one - 233k adm and $1.2m

funny is that Thor TDW overtake both Avengers movies  - $1.4m, and Thor 3 - exploded this year with 400k adm + and over $2m. 

but for sure Avengers IW will not gross more than $1.5m here. 

Edited by thunder storm
  • Like 3

Avengers IW is very likely to become the highest-grossing movie of all time in Brazil, passing Avengers 2. The potential is definitely there, it's going to be GIGANTIC :D

Asia will also be to watch, particularly in fast-growing territories such as Indonesia/Vietnam/China.

WW I just hope it will pass Avengers 2 :) $1.5B at a minimum :)

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1