Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 9 - The Dunce and Future King

*Sorry, I was at work later than expected last night*

Tribal Council: The Sadbens

*AABATTERY and CoolEric258 face each other in an arena. The other 9 contestants save Chasmmi sit and watch. Chasmmi sits in a large throne, giving a sinister smile*

Spaghetti: It is time.....for the LAST. TRIBAL. COUNCIL. (before the Merge!) @aabattery, @CoolEric258, please step forward. It's time for the ultimate tiebreaker game. 

Spaghetti: AABATTERY, show your prediction for sudden death.

Spoiler

AABATTERY predicted $12.25M.

AABATTERY: Okay....don't fail me now, Rocket.

Spaghetti: CoolEric258, your time has come as well.

Spoiler

CoolEric258 predicted $9.9M

CoolEric258: Creech, this is for you!

Spaghetti: Very well.....the results have been tabulated, and the person going home this week is....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

CoolEric258.

CoolEric258: Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AABATTERY: Hey, good game, mate! It was a honor to have been on your team. Mate? Mate?!

CoolEric258: *begins convolving rapidly*

AABATTERY: Okay, this is fairly strange.

CoolEric258: No....*calming down* this is not how I leave! I will be strong! I will keep fighting! Chasmmi, you will have my revenge for JJ-8! I shall be victorious wherever I go, and I am not afraid of anything anymore! I believe there is good in all of the world!!! (except in Chasmmi!) I must go for now, as the world needs me! Creech, come hither!

*Creech rolls in through the arena door. CoolEric258 climbs on his back as he slides away.*

DAJK: Well that was completely strange.

Eevin: But still somehow in character.

• Like 8

Now that that's taken care of. I have a special announcement for the rest of you.

Congratulations to the ten of you. You have all made it to the halfway point of the season and outlasted 10 of your competitors. As per Survivor tradition, this can only mean one thing,

AS OF THIS MOMENT, THE TEAMS HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN MERGED. 

That's right. From here on out, it's every person for themselves. The challenges will get crazier. The items will get wilder. The drama will get tenser. And here are a few rule changes:

WEEKEND RESULTS

Only one person will receive immunity every week. Everyone else is fair game fore elimination. In addition, this person will recieve FIVE tuck shop coins. The second runner up will not be immune, but will receive two coins.

EDITING PREDICTIONS

Mixed up 3-day and Friday at 12:37PM on Friday? Sucks to be you! Your predictions are LOCKED in at Friday midnight. I was pretty lenient about this before, but now I'm being super strict about it.

TUCK-SHOP REMINDER

A reminder that once only four contestants remain, all tuck shop items and coins expire.

THE GRAND JURY

If you survive the next round of elimination and make it into the final 9, you become part of BOT SURVIVOR's very own jury, where you will play a major role in devising the challenge for the final two players. 

With that...

Image result for good luck gif

• Like 8

Also, as a special reward to congratulate all of you for making it halfway and celebrate the 10th episode...

NO ONE IS GOING HOME NEXT WEEK!

Winners will receive an advantageous reward next week, however, and all of you will be subject to a test to decide who the REAL villains of BOT Survivor are. Good luck.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

NO ONE IS GOING HOME NEXT WEEK!

all of you will be subject to a test to decide who the REAL villains of BOT Survivor are. Good luck.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wrath said:

Which is EXACTLY what we'd all be expecting...

More like we're expecting him to try and ship us.

Guy wants to see us getting it on. If it were him writing it this whole thing would have developed into an orgy 5 episodes ago.

• Like 2