ddddeeee

HELLBOY | April 12 2019 | David Harbour

7 hours ago, Nova said:

I keep forgetting this movie comes out in April. I feel like even if the movie is really great, that it still won’t do well given its release date. But I guess that’s what happens in a jam packed year. 

Yeah, this new trailer is a lot better than the first one and I’m really looking forward to it now but I still don’t think it’ll be enough of an impact to convince people to go see it, especially since it is sandwiched in between Shazam! and Infinity War. 

Do y’all remember when Hellboy: The Golden Army opened a week before The Dark Knight? They cut off its legs in one foul swoosh. You thought they would’ve learned their lesson by now.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

The trailer isn't getting that many views and it has an awful release date and is from a studio that is mostly a bomb factory. I'd be surprised if it were a hit. The trailer itself is okay, much better than the first bad trailer and better than the X-Men trailer but I still don't think that anybody cares about Hellboy as a property.

I love Hellboy, but this looks "OK" at best, and after the first two films (not to mention the comics) OK is not good  enough

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rorschach said:

Yeah, this new trailer is a lot better than the first one and I’m really looking forward to it now but I still don’t think it’ll be enough of an impact to convince people to go see it, especially since it is sandwiched in between Shazam! and Infinity War. 

Do y’all remember when Hellboy: The Golden Army opened a week before The Dark Knight? They cut off its legs in one foul swoosh. You thought they would’ve learned their lesson by now.

Golden Army didn't have as massive of a gulf in quality to its predecessor. 

The lesson learned is that action packed rated-R genre flicks have been on a heat streak.

The lesson learned is that they tapped the queen of schlocky monster flicks to headline a schlocky monster flick.

As if Hellboy couldn't have any more bad press, turns out director Neil Marshall is involved in the Kevin Tsujihara/Charlotte Kirk controversy, and even "left the Hellboy production, which had begun shooting in the U.K. but was moving to Bulgaria, to spend time with her."

source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kevin-tsujihara-more-executives-pushed-cast-actress-charlotte-kirk-1194090

3 hours ago, TMP said:

The largest demo that will show up for Hellboy opening weekend will be disgruntled critics paying their own money to review this

that smart tho,it could be a couple hundred peoples.....they basically will give negative review tho..so it's a win-win....lol