CJohn

Wrath of the Titans OS thread (209M total)

To illustrate how terrible it performed OS: top countries areRussia 22Mexico 18Brazil 16UK 13nothing agains these countries, but as a movie you don't want these to be topand 1.7 for Greece, who had 11.4 for 300

To illustrate how terrible it performed OS: top countries areRussia 22Mexico 18Brazil 16UK 13nothing agains these countries, but as a movie you don't want these to be topand 1.7 for Greece, who had 11.4 for 300

That's just beyond embarrassing.

218m is a terrible OS total for this, it halved it's domestic performance and OS decreased about a third of the first. Well deserved, the first was a horrendous film and I was looking forward to it so much before release. I'm glad people turned there backs on this one.We won't see another film.Only saving face is it doubled it's production budget which was still reasonable after the first's success. Sometimes studios give to much leeway with the budget of a sequel to a successful first film. WB have there budgets in control usually.

Yeah, it's now time, past time actually, for me to concede that this franchise is toast.That's fine- I'd rather start seeing other concepts in Greek mythology anyway instead of more further adventures of Perseus that never happened in the myths anyway. A Jason and Argonauts reboot would be a great way to start something new.