Plain Old Tele

Sunshine, Light, and Joy -- Bring Fun to the Forums

I think it should be added that thinking "positive" doesn't mean you have the right to be a condescending ass towards people with more pessimistic views. People hate dismissal a lot more than they hate disagreement, and the personal character attacks and labels are usually what set off the flame wars regardless of whether they're of positive or negative persuasive intent.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, tribefan695 said:

I think it should be added that thinking "positive" doesn't mean you have the right to be a condescending ass towards people with more pessimistic views. People hate dismissal a lot more than they hate disagreement, and the personal character attacks and labels are usually what set off the flame wars regardless of whether they're of positive or negative persuasive intent.

Yes, being a condescending ass is never a part of "sunshine, light, and joy". Full agreement there. :) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Tele preparing to bring the light to the people

tenor.gif?itemid=9516366

I keep telling the mods to bring me back as a Dark Knight of Banning, someone who can’t be reasoned with, who doesn’t feel pity, who’ll stop at nothing but wielding the ban hammer... but so far they’re not listening. 😬

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Tele Dondarrion said:

I keep telling the mods to bring me back as a Dark Knight of Banning, someone who can’t be reasoned with, who doesn’t feel pity, who’ll stop at nothing but wielding the ban hammer... but so far they’re not listening. 😬

Nothing scarier than starting shit in a thread and then having your name mentioned in it by Tele :ph34r: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tele Dondarrion said:

Coming soon, to a Weekend Thread near you:

0kgYBa9.png

Be afraid.  Be VERY afraid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Tele Dondarrion said:

So more like

93xhvPr.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Astonished 1

3 hours ago, Tele Dondarrion said:

avengersendgame_lob_crd_05.jpg

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

• Founder / Operator
5 hours ago, Tele Dondarrion said:

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Give me a ban hammer

I'll permaban like 80% of the regular posters in the Franchise Wars thread in seconds

Updating my notes....

Spoiler

The Franchise Wars thread is the one place where people are allowed to troll for the franchise they are fanboys of... that's the point of it.  As long as they avoid personal attacks it's the wild, wild west.

• Like 1