5. Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales

Movietickets.com

1. Guardians of the Galaxy 2: 36%
  2. Snatched : 13%
  3. King Arthur: 12%
  4. Alien Covenant: 4%
  5. Baahubali: 4%
  • Like 12

Reading now what happened yesterday... What a sad day we had! I only want to thank to all the members that provide or have provided us with some internal data. :worthy:

No matter the lame attitude of a few posters. These forums are the best!

Back on topic, I am looking for signs of a breakout for Pirate5. Already showing in Fandango is encouraging.

• Like 1

What about making some threads (like this one) visible for members only? The problem won't be solved but it would seriously lessen the danger.

Or even making it visible for members that already have been tested ( a certain number of posts to get the permission for example).

I don't know If those things can be done or whether they would help but they seem reasonable to me.

• Like 3

Just now, FantasticBeasts said:

What about making some threads (like this one) visible for members only? The problem won't be solved but it would seriously lessen the danger.

Or even making it visible for members that already have been tested ( a certain number of posts to get the permission for example).

I don't know If those things can be done or whether they would help but they seem reasonable to me.

Maybe a certain number of posts and likes would work (1500 Likes/1500 Posts).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

4 minutes ago, YourMother said:

@grim22 mentioned before that they don't believe segregation is the answer. Which make sense; it's kind of a slippery slope.

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I don't know. I may have not acknowledged some of the problems it can create. 

Right now, it seems a good idea to me. But you raised the bar a little too high. Something like 300 maybe 500 posts must be enough to test someone..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aabattery said:

@grim22 mentioned before that they don't believe segregation is the answer. Which make sense; it's kind of a slippery slope.

I trust the mods more than enough so I guess they know better than I do.

It's still a problem though and I think that something must be done.

Wimpy Kid makes it onto Pulse. WW and Pirates trading the 5th spot through the day by the looks of it

1. Alien

2. GOTG2

3. Wimpy Kid

4. Snatched

5. Wonder Woman

Pulse is way too noisy for sure, changes every 15 minutes.

• Like 7

The Alien "sponsored hashtags" have been pretty lame and are upstaged by the actual politics happening daily. On Monday it was #SheWontGoQuitely which people thought was about Hillary launching her new PAC, yesterday was #EvilReturns and today's is #RunHidePray which sounds like a sequel to the Julia Roberts movie. Why not just sponsor #AlienCovenant instead???

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, grim22 said:

The Alien "sponsored hashtags" have been pretty lame and are upstaged by the actual politics happening daily. On Monday it was #SheWontGoQuitely which people thought was about Hillary launching her new PAC, yesterday was #EvilReturns and today's is #RunHidePray which sounds like a sequel to the Julia Roberts movie. Why not just sponsor #AlienCovenant instead???

I'm sorry but that sounds like some terrible marketing. I saw those hashtags on twitter and would have never known they were Alien related. :huh: