grim22

The Box Office Buzz and Tracking Thread: Electric Boogaloo

"To date, Avengers: Endgame is Fandango’s top preseller at the same point in the sales cycle. Several thousand showtimes are already sold out, while theaters continue to post new showtimes on Fandango to meet the fan demand."

https://deadline.com/2019/04/avengers-endgame-millennials-binge-on-marvel-mythology-as-finale-film-looms-1202598474/

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

+6M in less than 1 week? 

I feel like my guess is actually conservative given how big it was the last 2 weeks and since the release date is closer more tickets are probably selling too (especially looking at Fandango sales; it hasn't really slowed down one bit) 

Edited by Nova

1 minute ago, Nova said:

I feel like my guess is actually conservative given how big it was the last 2 weeks and since the release date is closer more tickets are probably selling too (especially looking at Fandango sales; it hasn't really slowed down one bit) 

Speaking of Fandango, it seems to be holding pretty well from yesterday so far.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

??? does not answer my question. XD

If it did $29M in less than 2 weeks (over $14.5M per week), then it can certainly do $6M+ in the time you allotted especially with the release getting closer and more showtimes being added. 

Edited by Nova

11 minutes ago, Nova said:

If it did $29M in less than 2 weeks (over $14.5M per week), then it can certainly do $6M+ in the time you allotted especially with the release getting closer and more showtimes being added. 

Mmm, I'm really tired in this day. So we can expect more than 6M? 

12 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Mmm, I'm really tired in this day. So we can expect more than 6M? 

I mean unless it has slowed down significantly at that particular chain then I would assume $6M is doable