grim22

The Box Office Buzz and Tracking Thread: Electric Boogaloo

9 minutes ago, Menor said:

Friday seems like 36-38 from the pace so far, assuming it has a good increase in the next couple of hours, and assuming that previews come in close to 12 million. If they come higher than this would adjust accordingly

Is that good? I feel like it won't even gross $120M with that figure.

• ...wtf 1

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I will wait for 2-3 hours to say anything concrete but perhaps $50mn true Friday is off the table. That said, still let's see how walk-ins go.

Ok. Hoping for $49.9M true Fri then 😆

33 minutes ago, Menor said:

Friday seems like 36-38 from the pace so far, assuming it has a good increase in the next couple of hours, and assuming that previews come in close to 12 million. If they come higher than this would adjust accordingly

Ohh, you have said that.:sparta:

I am thinking somewhere near upper limit of that. 38-40.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Menor said:

What would 36m OD extrapolate to in terms of OW?

1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

@Menor how is pulse doing. I am seeing 42+, may reach 45-46.

I think your data has greater sample than pulse. That said I2 had 79k tickets for friday and Toy Story is already at 52492. It should come close to 90% of I2 true friday. That would mean 47m true friday.

Edit: On second thoughts please ignore this. I2 true friday was 105877. So its still looking like 70-75% of true friday. Which translates to low 40's.

Sorry for getting hopes up

Edited by keysersoze123
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 2

9 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I think your data has greater sample than pulse. That said I2 had 79k tickets for friday and Toy Story is already at 52492. It should come close to 90% of I2 true friday. That would mean 47m true friday.

Near 5x multi from preview-OD would be quite outstanding

• Astonished 1