grim22

The Box Office Buzz and Tracking Thread: Electric Boogaloo

I think Toy Story 4 was the highest family film I tracked at North Shore with 12 tickets sold.

The Lion King doubled that in about 2 hours.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I think Toy Story 4 was the highest family film I tracked at North Shore with 12 tickets sold.

The Lion King doubled that in about 2 hours.

Similar at my theater. TS4 sold 61 tickets in 24 hours. TLK has sold 113 tickets in 2 hours. 

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 3

One thing to remember. Rush for presales has been increasing a lot. So I won't correlate to movies even from 2018. However, I think TLK absolutely crushing TS4 which just had presales a few weeks ago is very good news.

• Like 4

Just now, cdsacken said:

What's preadjustment mean?

When the hourly count updates, the previous hour captures sets that weren't initially captured. For example, the initial set for TLK first hour was 1959. When the next hour updated, the first hour adjusted upwards to 2539.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VenomXXR said:

When the hourly count updates, the previous hour captures sets that weren't initially captured. For example, the initial set for TLK first hour was 1959. When the next hour updated, the first hour adjusted upwards to 2539.

Hmm interesting. Thanks!