grim22

The Box Office Buzz and Tracking Thread: Electric Boogaloo

13 minutes ago, Porthos said:

giphy.gif

REGAL IS LIVE!!!!!!!!!

Checking a few theaters, not as crazy as I expected but I guess word hasn't got out yet. Edit: It appears that Cinemark is live as well. Edit 2: Should be live everywhere now.

Edited by Menor

Fantastic.

1.  I got my tickets.

2. Lincoln Square 13 IMAX 7PM and DOLBY 7PM sold out in less than five minutes.  Exactly what I wanted to see.  My bottom line goal was 1850 tickets (aka all the DOLBY and IMAX screens SOLD OUT) in 24 hours, but I think we'll blow past that.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

At my old local it's not close to what Endgame was doing right after opening and well above everything else, so right about as expected.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Got all my auditorium numbers, hit the Fandango wait room once (thank you being near West Coast servers).

Now the long, tedious, process of building the seat maps. 👍

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Inceptionzq said:

Rip this is impossible. Wait times everywhere.

Just got to find the right servers.  

rogue-one-chirrut-thumbnail_57bb66a7.jpe

I AM ONE WITH THE SERVERS AND THE SERVERS ARE WITH ME

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Inceptionzq said:

Rip this is impossible. Wait times everywhere.

If it's AMC, you might be able to get around it with Fandango. 

Harder to get this things than Endgame tickets. Finally got through the queue and picked them up though :D 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Harder to get this things than Endgame tickets. Finally got through the queue and picked them up though :D 

I think AMC is just having issues again tbh. I'm having no trouble checking showtimes with Cinemark or Regal but AMC has queues and errors all over the place. 

• Like 1

I BARELY scooped up tickets. That was suspenseful as hell, but I'm glad I'm seeing it in Dolby on opening night

• Like 3

When did these go on sale? I just got home and took a look at Sugarhouse, and holy shit... already 228... edit: 256... tix sold for preview night. By way of comparison, Joker sold 32 in its first *12 hours.* Two of the TROS showings were private events totaling 88 tix, but still, a ticket sold is a ticket sold. Amazing start for the Jedis in Salt Lake.

Edited by A Star is Orm
SW insanity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, A Star is Orm said:

When did these go on sale? I just got home and took a look at Sugarhouse, and holy shit... already 228 tix sold for preview night. By way of comparison, Joker sold 32 in its first *12 hours.* Two of the TROS showings were private events totaling 88 tix, but still, a ticket sold is a ticket sold. Amazing start for the Jedis in Salt Lake.

most went on sale around 8 pm est, some around 745 or so I think

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Menor said:

I think AMC is just having issues again tbh. I'm having no trouble checking showtimes with Cinemark or Regal but AMC has queues and errors all over the place. 

I'm sure. I didn't have trouble getting one for my second showing on Saturday at a closer Cinemark. 

2 minutes ago, 75Live said:

most went on sale around 8 pm est, some around 745 or so I think

Wow, so less than an hour ago here. So much for the hype being muted for this one, lol.

• Thanks 1

Tickets just went on sale here, I’ll do a first  count tomorrow morning when I get up. No point counting now as the site is slow and people are still buying but it’s obviously looking very good as I expected. 

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Menor said:

If it's AMC, you might be able to get around it with Fandango. 

I was able to get through on AMC. But most showtimes are greyed out on Fandango even if they’re not sold out

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Menor said:

At my old local it's not close to what Endgame was doing right after opening and well above everything else, so right about as expected.

If it can pass TFA i’ll be very surprised

Impressive for a dead franchise 

• Like 2

I'm not used to having to buy my tickets right away (lived in a small town, and I worked there so privileges). Goddamn it was a rush trying to get two good seats together for my friend and I.

*Refreshed the page one last time, saw the tickets were up. GO GO GO GO GO GO!

• Like 4