Halloween Kills

Toronto Ontario

Taken Friday oct 15 for Friday oct 15

9 theatres 

64 shows 

Total Sold 959

Total Available 18674

Percentage 5.14

No shows close to sellout at this point. As has been suggested on this thread later showtimes showing more life than earlier due to nature of it all. I wonder how many people are waiting for Halloween weekend to actually go see it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, john2000 said:

do we have a weekend thread ?

5 minutes ago, Assassin said:

no. :whosad:

It's up now. However, you guys are allowed to make a weekend thread when you see the numbers pop up. You don't have to wait for somebody else to do the job.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, katnisscinnaplex said:

Sorry, I guess I never said what I'm counting as PLFs.  The method I have of pulling only has it broken down into three categories: standard, 3D and IMAX.  PLF for this report only refers to 3D + IMAX shows.  Sorry for the confusion!

Just switch your table to say Imax instead of PLF and its better.

• Like 1

My apologies for not getting out a final number last night. Some of the other managers went to watch The Last Duel, and I decided to tag along. But my computer rebooted while I was out, so it was a hassle to get data from the remaining showtimes. 

But my area usually overindexes for adult dramas, which is why my numbers would have suggested 600k/7.75M OW for Last Duel. Halloween Kills was a bit lower; I would have given 4.6M previews had I posted my update last night.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/15/2021 at 12:40 AM, A Star is Orm said:

I get that Boomers are still cautious about jumping back in the pool, and yeah, it's a movie about rape, but man, looking at these Last Duel numbers is still pretty shocking to me. Great cast, great reviews, and a director that even casual moviegoers associate with quality, and it's trailing The Green Knight in pre-sales? Where did all the people who made Braveheart, Dances With Wolves, and Gladiator a smash go to? 🤔

The era for macho manly film is already behind us, the last hit of this sub-genre was American Sniper or The revenant or some may say OUATIH..     

HK was 132296 in my run that finished around half an hour ago. Making a few guesstimates on pace, should be around 85-90% of F9 at the same point, which is in line with where it was on Wed. Not sure where it will finish, maybe 250kish at MTC2? The run takes a bit too long to be totally sure about the pace. Will update tonight when we are closer to final, that will give a better idea. At the moment I would agree with the 15ish Friday that has been floated, since MTC1 is a lot weaker. 

Edited by Menor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Inceptionzq said:

Dune Thursday Showings Denver

AMC Westminster 24

Total 286 606 47.19%

AMC Highlands Ranch 24

Total 270 1319 20.47%

SEATS SOLD SOLD PAST DAY TOTAL SEATS PERCENT SOLD THEATERS SHOWINGS
1308 83 10391 12.59% 15 55

AMCs sold 884
Cinemarks sold 116
Regals sold 279
Harkins sold 29

Shang-Chi comp: 9.54M

Black Widow comp: 7.32M

Dune Thursday Showings Denver

AMC Westminster 24

Total 295 606 48.68%

AMC Highlands Ranch 24

Total 299 1319 22.67%

SEATS SOLD SOLD PAST DAY TOTAL SEATS PERCENT SOLD THEATERS SHOWINGS
1394 86 10391 13.42% 15 55

AMCs sold 933
Cinemarks sold 119
Regals sold 310
Harkins sold 32

Shang-Chi comp: 9.17M

Black Widow comp: 7.43M

The consistency in pace has been very impressive.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2