That One Girl

Tulip Fever | September 1, 2017 | Weinstein | Dane DeHaan and Cara Delevingne star

13 minutes ago, straggler said:

Another Cara Delevingne film? How many chances does she get? What ever happened to appearing in small roles, then indie films, building some credibility before being featured in a major release?   

I imagine it is a bit like many of the Game of thrones cast getting big roles in major release or WWE wrestler lie Batista jumping on big movie right away, a mix of special physical feature director want and a:

https://socialblade.com/instagram/top/100/followers

That studios like, 40+ million follower on Instagram alone, that is a publicity level put in clear number that is tempting to get and control fear (and that was in 2013/2014 when it was not really known if Instagram/twitter following would translate in effective publicity for a movie or not).

That said, is a :

Distributed by Weinstein count as a major release now and not an indie film ? It is a borderline case for a mini-major like that, but it is on the independent side. Not sure about big role either.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

Bad news for most Americans: that's how normal people actually look. And girls especially: 45-55 kg is the norm.

not american. but also shay i'm disturbed by dane dehaan's lack of burliness and chest hair. very odd.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

not american. but also shay i'm disturbed by dane dehaan's lack of burliness and chest hair. very odd.

Yeah, he's only good for playing:

1 passive gay

2 fucked up weirdo

It was terrible in Valerian. Here - not so much of a problem, I think.

Edited by shayhiri