chrisman0606

Tuesday Numbers GOTG 2- $5.9 million Snatched-$1.9 million KA-$1.7 million

Guardians dropped steeper than it's predecessors second Tuesday, but it's an improvement from Civil War.

Alien:Covenant this weekend I feel will be #1 thanks to a great a RT score, and Fox squeezing the hell out of it with a Rick & Morty promo on Adult Swim, and FXX playing spots with the stars and a sneak peek during the late night hours during commercial breaks of The Simpsons a $40 million start seems reasonable, and it should make profit as it has a lower budget than Prometheus did.

Guardians had a better Second Tuesday dollar wise than Civil War.  So if it were to follow CW to the dollar from here on out, it would make 360 million.  I think it has a shot at 400 and has a really good chance at 380.

• Like 7

So...ARTHUR started off at 76% and has crept up steadily to now 80%

AUDIENCE SCORE 

80% liked it

Average Rating: 4/5
User Ratings: 18,497

IMDB also went up to 7.4 after starting off at 7.3 or 7.1 (not sure exactly which...but it's one of those 2)

Don't this scores usually go down?

Maybe this weekend could be decent (for a 2nd weekend i.e. around -50%)...which won't mean much considering the budget and all that but am curious to see how close it gets to ~47 or 3x....2.5-2.75x will give it 40-43.

EDIT: PAN, another WB diaster did 15.3 OW /35.1 Dom, about ~2.3x
Edited by a2knet
  • Like 2