MCKillswitch123

What if you could go back in time and fix a bad movie?

You go back in time and are given the creative power by a certain studio over a movie (any film of your choice) that you saw before going back in time and thought it was bad (or worse). What movie(s) would you fix and how?

Me... for my 1st sample, well... let's just say that casting Nicolas Cage as Johnny Blaze and playing up the cornballiness rather than the badassness were the main issues of the original version I'd fix. Let's try to make it a little bit grittier and more human in emotional terms (as much as possible given the supernatural nature of this universe), and cast a younger and less excentric stud for the role (how about a Timothy Olyphant, even if he isn't THAT much younger than Nic Cage anyway?).

Spoiler

Fuck you for ruining Ghost Rider, Mark Steven Johnson.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

Man of Steel. directed by pretty much anyone then the actual director, someone who loves and understands the character. it was my most anticipated SH film of all time and... well yeah

Have Superman be good, saving people because he wants to and was raised to do the right then, rather then having those fear driven, we just want to protect our son and don't give a damn about the rest of the world parents.

Mature the story by showing Superman being a beacon of light in an ever darkening world, with a powerful scene him stopping someone from committing suicide just by being there in listening, the kind that will do the right thing even when everyone else does nothing.

include key Characters like Jimmy Olsen. 

Make Lois Lane more spunky less.. blah.