MuffinMan

Mamma! Mia: Here! We! Go! Again! | July 20, 2018 | Universal | Ol Parker to write and direct | Greatest Title of All Time? Yes.

21 minutes ago, Pandamia! said:

THE NEW RENDITION OF MAMMA MIA IS SO GOOD, WOW

SLAY QUEEN LILY JAMES, THIS WILL TOP THE ORIGINAL

I HAD THAT SAME THOUGHT. 

I did thank you for the music, Mama Mia, and dancing queen. And I’m leaving the rest, Particularly Fernando, to when I see the movie

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

I HAD THAT SAME THOUGHT. 

I did thank you for the music, Mama Mia, and dancing queen. And I’m leaving the rest, Particularly Fernando, to when I see the movie

I've listened to Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen, When I Kissed the Teacher and I Have a Dream.

The Lily James version of Mamma Mia is everything I wanted from the original musical and the 2008 movie and more.  Listening to it on loop!  The movie's secured an A- from me at minimum from it.

Edited by Pandamia!
  • Astonished 1

9 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

So is Meryl in this? Is she dead? Is it flashbacks? Her ghost? 

She does have one new song, but I don't want to spoil it for myself.  I'm not sure what the state of her character is, but the trailer makes me think dead but I haven't read any of dem spoilers

Edited by Pandamia!
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

So is Meryl in this? Is she dead? Is it flashbacks? Her ghost? 

Christine Baranski recently said in an interview that they're keeping her involvement in the film a surprise, so I'm guessing she's not dead like the marketing wants us to believe.

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

omg

230ceb0ca234c16be0fd57e10140c63e.jpg

Tuesday can't come quick enough.

Omg. Jealous. 

I cant see it until NEXT 7/24 or 7/25 because of SDCC 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Sad 3

5 hours ago, filmlover said:

Does anyone really expect this to get good reviews? The first was a smash and it had more than its fair share of detractors.

The day before international release for both the social media embargo and review embargo does make me think Universal is bracing themselves for bad reviews, It won’t matter as it’ll be a hit but I think it would help the box office if they released social media reactions earlier