MuffinMan

Mamma! Mia: Here! We! Go! Again! | July 20, 2018 | Universal | Ol Parker to write and direct | Greatest Title of All Time? Yes.

OMG.  Pictures of the Original Wrap Party just surfaced on my Feed:

tumblr_mqk3ht2D4Z1qffgh8o8_540.jpg

tumblr_mqk3ht2D4Z1qffgh8o3_540.jpg

tumblr_mqk3ht2D4Z1qffgh8o1_540.jpg

tumblr_mqk3ht2D4Z1qffgh8o5_540.jpg

tumblr_mqk3ht2D4Z1qffgh8o9_500.jpg

In this moment, I think God For ABBA.

: ENDLESS JJJ FACES :

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Like 6

I'm enjoying the soundtrack, Angel Eyes and Why Did Have To Be Me are my favourite.

I wonder if Lily James or Amanda Seyfried might be on Universal's radar for Glinda in Wicked? Lily's unlikely as she's doing a play next year.

Edited by Jonwo

42 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I'm enjoying the soundtrack, Angel Eyes and Why Did Have To Be Me are my favourite.

I wonder if Lily James or Amanda Seyfried might be on Universal's radar for Glinda in Wicked? Lily's unlikely as she's doing a play next year.

I love the part in Angel Eyes where it suddenly changes the key and Amanda Seyfried starts singing, but do not love the part where it changes again and enter the refrain.

10 minutes ago, Alli said:

Are people seriously stanning for this or are you guys being sarcastic? :thinking:

UMMM, DUH, HAVE YOU SEEN THE CAST?

tenor.gif?itemid=5015931

(sorry if that comes off as aggressive, it's just my favorite Cher related gif ever)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I admit I was skeptical it could work but the marketing and videos won me over. 

It's a shame that Julie Walters has never been able to reach the heights of Dench, Mirren and Smith because she's a great actress, can do serious as well as funny really well. 

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I suspect even if it's successful, there won't likely be a third film given how long it took for the sequel to be made and I think if Donna is dead, this film serves as a swan song. 

Are there enough popular and relevant ABBA songs left that could still be used for the first time in a sequel is probably a better question?