MuffinMan

Mamma! Mia: Here! We! Go! Again! | July 20, 2018 | Universal | Ol Parker to write and direct | Greatest Title of All Time? Yes.

Damn, the first one only had 54% on RT and 51 on MC.

38 minutes ago, Alli said:

Incredible. the next weeks are gonna be exciting. This, MI F and CR are all battling at the BO> \which is gonna make the most in the end?

1. MI 2. MM 3. CR

Edited by MrGlass2

19 minutes ago, Alli said:

To have a score of 92% with an average of 6.8 is ridiculous. That's why RT sux

That why it is a really good tool imo.

Over 90% with under 7.0 tell a lot for a movie.

Percentage: Chance you will enjoy it.

Rating: Chance it will be in your annual top 5.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Not when Denzel is also looking at a potential 40M opening.

lol The Equalizer 2 is only getting 2 screens here (albeit in the two other biggest auditoriums) and all of the other theaters around here are heavily favoring Mamma Mia in their bookings as well. Chains clearly know where most of the money is going this weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

lol The Equalizer 2 is only getting 2 screens here (albeit in the two other biggest auditoriums) and all of the other theaters around here are heavily favoring Mamma Mia in their bookings as well. Chains clearly know where most of the money is going this weekend.

On Pulse, it's running 80% ahead of Soldado (34.2M) and doing 2.4x what Skyscraper was (59.8M). Considering Soldado has shitty WOM affecting it, I have a hard time seeing The Equalizer open under 35M. I also expect it to be less presales based, but we'll see.

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

On Pulse, it's running 80% ahead of Soldado (34.2M) and doing 2.4x what Skyscraper was (59.8M). Considering Soldado has shitty WOM affecting it, I have a hard time seeing The Equalizer open under 35M. I also expect it to be less presales based, but we'll see.

Let's also ignore that Mamma Mia has already been on Pulse top 5 and Equalizer hasn't.

• Thanks 1