Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 11 - Dead Men Cast No Votes

When your host has a long day of work then has a sudden urge to clean his room....fuck, I'm getting old.

Tribal Council: Post-Merge #1

* @YourMother, @chasmmi, @Eevin, @DAJK, @Arlborn, @Goffe, @Wrath, @aabattery, @WrathOfHan, and @elcaballero cast votes. They are silent, but nervous. *

Spaghetti: With Chasmmi as the only one with immunity, we reach a very peculiar spot in our competition. 90% of remaining competitors have a chance of being eliminated. But I know you're all nervous, so I'm going to cut to the chase now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ay_iDRAbc

Vote #1 is for...

Spoiler

DAJK

Vote #2 is for...

Spoiler

DAJK

Vote #3 is for...

Spoiler

Goffe

Vote #4 is for...

Spoiler

Wrath

Vote #5 is for...

Spoiler

DAJK

Vote #6 is for...

Spoiler

DAJK. Again.

Vote #7 is for...

Spoiler

Eevin

Vote #8 is for...

Spoiler

Goffe

Vote #9 is for...

Spoiler

YourMother.

Someone used a recycled pad, and incidentally, votes #10 and #11 racked up the most votes in total. The person currently going home after receiving these votes is...

Spoiler

DAJK.

Sorry mate, it looks like you're going home, but no hard feelings. You were a very strong competitor. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spaghetti: That's what I would have said if you didn't win SECOND IMMUNITY!!!

DAJK: What?!

Spaghetti: Yep, of seven contestants, your score of 91.79% was the best of all of them. And better yet, you managed to defeat one of our very own survivor veterans. Goffe. Your time is up.

Goffe: Very well. I take it as an immense measure of flattery that you voted me off once the merge begun. I wish all of you a good rest of the competition. Except you, Chasmmi. Don't think I've been on to your ploys. Better yet, I know that you're in cahoots with B - *A mysterious tranquilizer dart comes out of nowhere, knocking Goffe out. Everyone gasps, but Chasmmi simply whistles.*

DAJK: Uhh....sorry Goffe.

Goffe: No....hard....feelings. *He passes out. DAJK turns to the others, who glare at him, save AABATTERY. The others except him walk away.*

AABATTERY: So....no hard feelings because I know we're not together in that way, but Chasmmi sees you as a target. And....it may be better for both of us the less time we spend together.

DAJK: Yeah, sure. I get that. *AABATTERY walks away, as DAJK walks toward the beach and looks to the sea in guilt.*

CONFESSIONAL - Chasmmi: BourneFan, Ethan Hunt, Numbers, and now Goffe. It's amazing how many people keep losing on account of the tribal council second immunity. And DAJK, man, he's an easy nut to break. First, fake a letter exploiting his interactions with others. Of course he'll get a lot of votes. Then, everyone turns on him, he wins second immunity with a bit of moral support, and then BAM. Now he's the number one threat. I'll have to keep him around for a while. *Maniacal laugh*

• Like 5

SIDE NOTE: If you are still in the game currently but get eliminated prior to the finale, you will join our BOT SURVIVOR JURY. You will play a part in one of the most psychotic, insane movie challenges in forum history.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Arlborn said:

Damn, that went interestingly.

Do you mind putting everyone's score up on the second immunity challenge?

DAJK: 91.79%

WrathOfHan: 89.86%

Arlborn: 88.57%

YourMother: 86.45%

Goffe: 84.87%

Wrath: 84.39%

AABATTERY: 84.18%

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

DAJK: 91.79%

WrathOfHan: 89.86%

Arlborn: 88.57%

YourMother: 86.45%

Goffe: 84.87%

Wrath: 84.39%

AABATTERY: 84.18%

Isn't there someone missing on that list? :jeb!:

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

Silly question of the "it's too late anyway but just out of curiosity" variety: Is the Flash Fight Thursday gross supposed to be including the Wednesday previews  number or not?

Yes

• Like 2