Eric Atreides

WEEKEND THREAD | 3-DAY ESTIMATES: Pirates - 62M ; Baywatch - 18M; Alien - 10.5M (71% drop) like. F8 crosses 1B OS.

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

If PotC5 makes 90M 4 day OW it really shows how strong the franchise still is after all the crap it has endured. 

Providing this makes enough for another, I think the sixth film will stay flat or increase. There's some REALLY good sequel setup here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Providing this makes enough for another, I think the sixth film will stay flat or increase. There's some REALLY good sequel setup here.

It would probably be a final movie and would be hyped as such (even tho this one kind of already was as well, but just in some TV spots). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

It would probably be a final movie and would be hyped as such (even tho this one kind of already was as well, but just in some TV spots). 

If they make another bring back Keira and Orlando in proper roles and also Gore Verbinski

also bring back sexy Penelope Cruz even though she was in OST 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, John Marston said:

If they make another bring back Keira and Orlando in proper roles and also Gore Verbinski

Don't bring back Gore unless he's on a short leash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

She's easily (one of) the most acclaimed pop girls of this decade, I'll never understand how she never became a big name, EMOTION is a pure jam.

emotion is hands down, best pop album of the last 5 years.  mini masterpiece.

10 minutes ago, John Marston said:

The directors would probably be the same as this one. 

I think Cruz and Keira would maybe be back for a cameo? Bloom would be a proper role for sure, tho.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

But he lost Disney loads of money on The Lone Ranger, he can't be trusted with a huge budget anymore.

Fuck that shit he's a god of cinema. Let the man do whatever he wants

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

But he lost Disney loads of money on The Lone Ranger, he can't be trusted with a huge budget anymore.

But he's made them a shit ton more.