kayumanggi

SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY | 179.1 M overseas ● 392.9 M worldwide

5 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Btw that uk number is to high, rth said $7.3m 5 hours ago, no way it jumped 3m.

Although remember they are estimates, since it's only ~5pm on Sunday for U.K.

Also with half term next week, Sunday should be slightly bigger, so it's possible Disney accounted for that but not Rth.

I'd meet them halfway and say it did about $8.8m for now :) 

43 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

Also with half term next week, Sunday should be slightly bigger, so it's possible Disney accounted for that but not Rth.

Well we know this much: RTH said 5.5lc when he knew sat numbers. And 2.5lc was made on Thu + Fri: so that leaves 3m lc for Sat + Sun I can't see sunday being 1-2m lc higher than before. That would mean 3lc Thu-Fri 1.7lc sat and then 3lc sun? For 7.7m lc or about $10.23m

1 hour ago, feasby007 said:

that would make China's bomb ow the biggest one overseas. says something about the value of chinese market that after all the bombage it's debut is the biggest after dom.

Edited by A2k Raptor

38 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Lol at boxofficemojo predicting 525-530 million worldwide for this movie...

you have no idea how happy I am this is going under the first Ant Man. I'm always upset when AM is pointed out as the lowest grossing Phase 2 movie, but that's not the point silly geese. MCU is in it for a long run and AM did great OS and had long legs dom. It's bound to increase with eevry installment. OTOH, Solo is a bust through and through. It's a franchise non-starter that cannot get a team movie boost unlike AM cause it isn't connected to the Main Saga. While MCU can always beef the profile of their less successful individual characters by giving them cool shit in team movies, SW spin-offs don't have that luxury and Han Solo also has disadvantage of being dead. So not even cool elderly appearances in the saga. mega yikes. 

• Like 1