Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

3 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Oh, PR is worlds better than CU. It's not even remotely close. 

JW is better than CU. LIFE is better than CU. MINIONS is better than CU. 

c0f8dfa0-11df-0133-45ee-0a2ca390b447.gif

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Oh, PR is worlds better than CU. It's not even remotely close. 

JW is better than CU. LIFE is better than CU. MINIONS is better than CU. 

This is a direct attack on my childhood. I won't stand for it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

If we include all dvd sales, merch, etc. DC is doing real good. SS made same profit as civil war(dhd). Man of steel profit were less but bvs did good again. This is much better than beginning of any other franchise.

Yeah, I don't get it.  SS was a terrible movie IMO but to say it was anything but a huge success is wild. They were all big successes,  only BvS can be argued that it could have been bigger and we're still talking about a movie that made nearly $900M

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Power Rangers is the second best movie I've seen so far this year

It is for me as well...but I've only seen 4 movies in theaters (Lego Batman, Power Rangers, Baywatch, and Smurfs: TLV)...it'd probably be further down my 2017 list after I get some Netflix watching in on the earlier releases, and after I see Wonder Woman Tuesday!!:)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

It is for me as well...but I've only seen 4 movies in theaters (Lego Batman, Power Rangers, Baywatch, and Smurfs: TLV)...it'd probably be further down my 2017 list after I get some Netflix watching in on the earlier releases, and after I see Wonder Woman Tuesday!!:)

Oh well I legitimately love it ( If Power Rangers is number two that means one of two movies behind it guys :ph34r: )

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, franfar said:

trailer jurassic world GIF

Maybe the only sensible line in the movie and they don't follow up on it.  Everyone in this movie was a moron - responsible for lots of destruction and deaths.

JW2 better open like Son of Kong where they're dogged by multiple lawsuits in addition to tons of criminal charges.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Oh well I legitimately love it ( If Power Rangers is number two that means one of two movies behind it guys :ph34r: )

I did give it a solid B and it FAR exceeded expectations...not sure I loved it, but I don't think I, as a Mom who literally never watched the show before and was dragged along by fan kids, was the main target audience!:)  And those kids did give it an A+...

Edited by TwoMisfits

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

Maybe the only sensible line in the movie and they don't follow up on it.  Everyone in this movie was a moron - responsible for lots of destruction and deaths.

JW2 better open like Son of Kong where they're dogged by multiple lawsuits in addition to tons of criminal charges.

So like a repeat of A Dog's Purpose, but here, the dinosaur abuse gets them in trouble.

10 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

What are you even talking about?  A $133M OW for SS was amazing as was it's final numbers. Nobody ever heard of them and it got terrible reviews. A lot of people here were predicting way under $100M before tracking came out. You are sounding like a hater

hat·er
ˈhādər/
noun
  1. a person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing.
    "a man hater"
    • informal
      a negative or critical person.
      "she found it difficult to cope with the haters"
Sounds about right.

2 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Oh Han, if you want to suffer I can't stop you. 

My other options are Snatched, Wimpy Kid, and Everything Everything; might as well see the one with good reviews :lol: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

They put the park in a island outside any jurisdiction and in what seem to be a fantastic world different than ours concerning security, were parents lets kids touch dinosaur and lawsuits probably stopped to exist (specially if they ever acknowledge the existence of Jurassic Park 2 at some points). A bit more like say Europe (were you can still launch a bunch of Bulls in the street and not get sued) than the US.

Or the http://nomadgames.co.uk/

Where you can have competition of killing wolves with your eagles or horse wrestling or chassing a girl to kiss her competition without getting into legal trouble

Edited by Barnack